I think I got bitten by a spider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I got bitten by a spider

I don't know what else could explain the odd looking puncture mark on my foot. It is red, itchy, and growing slowly in pain. It doesn't hurt bad at all, but its getting worse. I'm more curious than anything else. I didn't know venomous spiders lived on the second floors of Ohio houses. Althooough, I was in the basement for a while earlier today. Delayed poison?

mosquito, that you didn't notice, and it somehow just got a bit worse from ... bad hygiene or something.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Nope, definitely not. Mosquito bites are always bumps, and for some reason whenever I get them they are enormous. This is a double puncture. Whatever, I'll sleep on it and see how looks in the morning.

Comment

ok.. well.. ok.. I don't know about spiders or spider bites.. we don't have spiders.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Keep an eye on the "bite" mark. Baby spiders should start emerging from it in, oh, a month or so. Dozens of 'em, too!

Be a good parent to them, OK?

Gatekeeper *whistles innocently*
          "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Do you suddenly have the proportional strength of a spider? That's always a dead giveaway.
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I know of someone who was bitten by a spider . . . . .
              Attached Files
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

ZOMG there is a foot long snake crawling in my drawas!!!!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Um, Ted, isn't that actually your rubber dildo that you keep in there?

Comment

I switched to the chrome battery powered one silly.
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                      I switched to the chrome battery powered one silly.
                      my bad

Comment

Originally posted by jdd2007
                        This is a double puncture. Whatever, I'll sleep on it and see how looks in the morning.
                        Ironic. This morning I woke up with a dab of blood on the bridge of my nose. When I wiped it away, there was a tiny double puncture underneath. I figure the bite is from either a spider or a very, very, very small vampire.

Comment

Bite marks from most spiders are usually too small to easily be seen. Frequently the patient will not recall being bitten. Many of the spider bites will result in pain, small puncture wounds, redness, itching and swelling that lasts a couple of days. Spiders rarely bite more than once, so multiple bites are usually caused by insects such as fleas, bedbugs, ticks, mites and biting flies....
                          Read this website and see if these are any of your spiders.

Make sure you keep the wound clean.

If it only keeps getting worse, go see a doctor.
                          meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler

Ironic. This morning I woke up with a dab of blood on the bridge of my nose. When I wiped it away, there was a tiny double puncture underneath. I figure the bite is from either a spider or a very, very, very small vampire.
                            ]

Well, let us know if your nose swells up and get all purplish. Or you grow fangs.

Comment

so what happened with that bite jdd?
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X