Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montreal?

Hi all,

What would Poly OTers recommend that I do in Montreal? (apart from play Civ4, which I can't do because I don't have a PC with me). I've just arrived here for the Montreal Game Summit, but it doesn't start until Wednesday so I have three days to have a look around. Any suggestions of good restaurants, attractions, that sort of thing?
    mssv.net - After Our Time - Six to Start

The only thing worthwhile in Montreal is the nightlife.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Eat French. Some great restaurants there.

After dinner, it's as Asher noted -- all about the nightlife.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Re: Montreal?

Originally posted by Adrian Hon
        Hi all,

What would Poly OTers recommend that I do in Montreal? (apart from play Civ4, which I can't do because I don't have a PC with me). I've just arrived here for the Montreal Game Summit, but it doesn't start until Wednesday so I have three days to have a look around. Any suggestions of good restaurants, attractions, that sort of thing?
        I recommend walking around the old City, and going to the public park on the river- that whole area was very nice. St. laurent is a good street to find places to eat, and if you take the Orange line and get off at the Mt. Royal stop, if you head west on Avenue Mt. Royal there were some very nice eateries there Nice quite neighborhood.

The walk up to the summit of Mt. Royal is long and good exercise, but the view is worth it. Of course, check out the areas around the McGill campus.
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Club Supersexe.

The plateau is a good, chill area. So is the Vieux Port and St. Catherine Street.
          If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Working...
          X