Mel Gibson retires (from acting) and the new movie he is directing is in Maya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
    This movie looks fascinating. I really hope he pulls it off.
    Ditto
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
      Yay!!!!!!!1111oneoneone

I'm sick of Mel Gibson and his family oriented ****
      I didn't realize he did family films. Was Braveheart a family film?

Comment

I actually think Mel Gibson has gone off the deep end. He's completely crazy.

Get back to the roots and make another mad max or lethal weapon movie dammit. . I want more pointless violence set in modern or futuristic times.

Comment

My memory plays tricks on me or was Tina Turner in Mad Max?
          I need a foot massage

Comment

she was in the 3rd Mad Max movie. Thunderdome.

Comment

the best of the 3

two men enter, one man leaves

Comment

Who rules Bartertown??
                "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Master Blaster

Comment

We don't need another heeerroo! /Tina Turner singing impression
                    But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                    PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                      I actually think Mel Gibson has gone off the deep end. He's completely crazy.
                      Reminds me of when Apocalypse Now was being made.

If that's any indication of how a crazy-made movie can turn out, then sign me up.
                      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Originally posted by Dis
                        Get back to the roots and make another mad max
                        Coollllll we could call it Senile Max.

Comment

Mad Max 4: Cronulla Beach Clambake...?

Mad Max IV: Inside the Vatican

tagline: He beat the Ayatollah of Rockinrollah, now it's the Pontiff of Punk's Turn!!

Madder Max: The Passion of the Jew

Maddest Max, Aussie Fashion Edition

tagline: this time we go beyond buttless black leather chaps...
                          "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                          "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                          "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Working...
                          X