Trailer Park Boys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer Park Boys

Haven you ever caught this series? I accidentally saw an episode, and now I'm a huge fan. It's just an amazing series
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

My stepdad is hooked. I tried watching, but it just seemed hackneyed to me.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

DRose,

What channel is it on?
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

this series rocks DONT GET IT TWISTED
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

WORD UP PEKKA REPRESENT PLAYA DONT GET IT TWISTED

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I'm just curious: Is there even a word in USA called black thrash??? Or is it just the way things are???
            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

yes there is but it's a bad word

Ted, in the episode I saw today, the whigger who raps and all that, well he threw a live concert in the park, and then d.v.s. showed up because j-roc (the whigger) had stole his beats and stuff, it was an awesome episode. Just to let you know, that they got it twisted .
              In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                I'm just curious: Is there even a word in USA called black thrash???
                The "N" word is the equivalent of black white trash.
                I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

I didn't actually get hooked with the first episode I saw.. it was amusing with few genuinely funny moments, but then I watched another episode and I got addicted. The two main characters are so awesome, real characters ... the series rely solely on the great characters and decent writing. But it's enough, the series is awesome.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Then let's reclaim the N word and make it a natural part of the language. Because any effort to walk around the N word is just ridicoulous. Here I am, rock you like a hurricane. Or nothing at all.
                    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                      I'm just curious: Is there even a word in USA called black thrash??? Or is it just the way things are???
                      This lady explained to me something the other day I had never thought of before.

She said that "white trash" was racist because it implies that white people aren't supposed to be trash in the first place, that only colored people are supposed to be considered trash.

She makes a interesting point.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                        yes there is but it's a bad word

Ted, in the episode I saw today, the whigger who raps and all that, well he threw a live concert in the park, and then d.v.s. showed up because j-roc (the whigger) had stole his beats and stuff, it was an awesome episode. Just to let you know, that they got it twisted .
                        Word up that dude sounds wack stealing brothers beats n sheit.

Comment

so you know the series?
                          In da butt.

Comment

Well, the only "thrash" people I know is white. But again, I don't know any black paople at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                              This lady explained to me something the other day I had never thought of before.

She said that "white trash" was racist because it implies that white people aren't supposed to be trash in the first place, that only colored people are supposed to be considered trash.

She makes a interesting point.
                              The term "white trash" is racist and "classist." It's a term that upper class whites use to describe poor, unsophisticated whites. They're white "trash", no better than blacks. I don't think that the term "white trash" should be any more acceptable than the "N" word, but what are you going to do.
                              I'm about to get aroused from watching the pokemon and that's awesome. - Pekka

Comment

Working...
                              X