Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Run For The Hills!!!!!!!!! (Baby Cutefest)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tuberski
    A few pics of our kids..... I hope: Christian
    Seems a bit tall for a baby.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Those are Halloween pics of Mrs. Tubes children.

Here's my daughter, Madysen:
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Tuberski; November 13, 2005, 17:42.
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Colon

they are not babies but they will always be my babies
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon

If it's only pictures of babies, then it's a club thread, and we all know those are against the rules.......

ACK!

Comment

It's just that they're not as cute as real babies.
            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Az
              I look more like mom, and I am still ugly.
              Well, 50% of the genes can only do so much.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
                Jessica:
                Going for the goth look I see. It seems like I see more pre-teens/early teens wearing the goth or EMO looks these days. I guess it is just the latest fad.

Comment

sorry guys not as cute as the spit up type of babies, but lovable just teh same.
                  yes oredin she went the haloween goth type but she isnt like that for real. All the baby babies in this thread are cute. As cute as they are i am glad i am old enough to not have anymore
                  When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                  "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                  Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                    ecthy, you need to understand it's mostly a euro thing.. the knights and stuff... you see these americans never had knights and old warriors.. they have like GI Jane and stuff but none of that old.

So.. when they are kids, they want to be ronald mcdonald and other commercials. If I was american, I'd be American Express card, but since I'm euro, I was a knight too....... slaying dragons and laying maids!
                    Knioghts are a western thing not a European thing.Americans, Latin Americans, Australians, New Zealanders, and South Africans all have that as part of their common history. Sure, local history and figures are also part of it but I never saw anyone dress up as Ronald Mcdonald. My parents did dress me up as a clown for Halloween when I was 3 though.

Comment

• Tub and Mrs T I didnt know you had kids.
                      Thats cool.
                      I imagined you as a young couple or something (young in time since birth, not since together).
                      Too young to have kids that age anyway.

Good job!!

Comment

• Really? I though their kids were all off at college!
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

• Japher, you're a Ming, and we all know what Ming is.......

ACK!

Comment

Working...
                          X