Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Run For The Hills!!!!!!!!! (Baby Cutefest)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wernazuma III
    Don't dare to pass!

/me falls to the floor laughing

Comment

Just noticed Wernazuma's kid!

AMAZING!

How old is he?
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Have you never seen a kid dressed like a knight? Don't you have carnivals over there.

I'll admit it's kindof cute but it's not like an invasion from Mars or anything.

Comment

ecthy, you need to understand it's mostly a euro thing.. the knights and stuff... you see these americans never had knights and old warriors.. they have like GI Jane and stuff but none of that old.

So.. when they are kids, they want to be ronald mcdonald and other commercials. If I was american, I'd be American Express card, but since I'm euro, I was a knight too....... slaying dragons and laying maids!
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Can I buy my shopping with my SUPERCITIZEN please?

Comment

I read an editorial in a newspapers a few months ago.
              Was pretty funny.
              The journalist went to pick up his son from kindergarden or something.
              The supervisor ask to talk to him in private, cuz his son had like agressivity issues...
              He said ok.
              the teacher said they were playing a sort of game, where somebody was a dragon attacking a village etc...
              He wanted to kill the dragon...
              The teacher thought its better to talk to solve problems, its not good that the kid think violence is the answer...
              the journalist argued that where he comes from, dragons who burn villages get killed.

Nyway was pretty funny the way it was written.

EDIT : forgot this first time around, yes Saras wife is very cute.

Comment

Wernazuma

those pics are awesome!

but its not fair! a child dresses like that and it's funny... but if I go walking down the street with a sword and armor, police show up!! WTFZ!!!

reverse AGEISM!

btw, Saras' wife

nice pics everyone

I'd post some, but I have no babies
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Saras, WORD to your wife, tell her not to GET IT TWISTED!

Oh god, it would seem that the whole of OT thinks your wife is hot - has she ever been to Miami? And er, danced for their basketball team?

Comment

Originally posted by Brachy-Pride
                    where did you take that picture wernazuma?

At Carcassonne, not even a month ago.
                    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Az
                      Just noticed Wernazuma's kid!

AMAZING!

How old is he?

He's three and a half, just started with kindergarten.
                      "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                      "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

This group fantasizing about my wife ends NOW!

Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
                        Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
                        Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Serioiusly, it's good that your wife is good-looking, otherwise, Mantas would be one ugly sob.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

In regards to something said earlier, the old saying is that a child that looks like the parent of the opposite sex will tend to be better looking than a child who favors the parent of the same gender. In other words, if you have a girl, better she favor Daddy more than Mommy.

Comment

I look more like mom, and I am still ugly.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Well, you know, there are certain assumptions made with my previous post...

Comment

Working...
                                X