Be careful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be careful

.. you might be taken up to the hot seat, even if you died hundreds of years ago, and someone makes a thread and questions the ways and words..

Let's start from Gandhi. As I've explained earlier, Ghandi is not the OG but more like OL.. Original Loser.

"My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was much less competition.", he is quoted saying. This is not only stinking of communism, but also shares the world he lives in, the duality of bad and good. What about doing good work AND taking the credit? This man is dangerous and promotes hippie culture, which means sitting on your butt in community with other smelly people, and not doing anything except more sitting. Whoopdidoo, and they made a big contribution to the world by sitting.

Ahh but so did Gandhi. Let's sit on our butt and the nation will be saved! What an idiot. Some claim he was succesful, but I say he was an idiot because he didn't stand up and fight. Some say, well sitting was his way of fighting? Well, like he said, some do the work and some take the credit.. he obviously failed his grandfathers wish. I don't think he's a good person, I don't think he even deserves the poo the birds throw on statues.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." ... and how is getting your ass kicked a victory? What an idiot. He should go to the ER on a weekend and see how the stab wounds are medals and how rape victims are cheerful. So not only OL, but sadist.

Albert Einstein. Genius mind, but was he really that smart?
    Mostly famous for his haircut, or the lack of it. "The pioneers of a warless world are the youth who refuse military service.", he is recorded saying. What an idiot. What about "Citizen who refuses to pay taxes is not only free, but also showing responsibility.". Makes the same amount of sense. I wonder what the folks in different parts of the world think of that, when being overrun by the enemy whose young pioneers didn't refuse to serve but actually wanted to serve to give you the ultimate victory according to Gandhi. This is not only stinking of communism, but is a foolish statement and has nothing to do with reality, or even relatively sane. Of course, knowing where he comes from, I bet he wished no one had an army, except Germany. I bet he promoted Gandhi,so that everyone follows him to be invaded later on. Makes me think, maybe they had some sort of alliance going on..

Next up is Aristotle. And old idiot.
    "What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies."... single so in two bodies? So group of friends would be single soul in multiple bodies. And if that soul would be red, it would be stinking of communism. Hater of the freedom of individual, the most important value, because the individiual is the minority always, no matter what, colour of skin, race, gender, nothing matters. Aristotle wants to tell you, that you should have collectivity in your thoughts, connect with other commies and be all communist you can. So why does it automatically mean communism? Because and I quote, "Plausible impossibilities should be preferred to unconvincing possibilities.".. and communism world tour that killed over 100 million should be prefferd to 100 million gave their lives in front of something greater than themselves.

Aristotle however is different from Gandhi and Einstein. While Einstein and Gandhi were hippies, Aristotle is hard boiled communist dictator, willing to sacrifice people. These guys (in ancient greece) also preferred younger boys. Today we call them SICK perverts, back then they were.. preferred as respectful intellectual elite.

Related to this fool, Plato was also an idiot. "Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.". Hey, no **** sherlock? WHAT! You say that decent folks obey the law, and criminals usually don't? OHHH YOU ARE GENIUS! Let me bring you 10 young boys for your pleasure!! Go back to the goat lands. And I know people will be like uuh he's dissing our master, we must defend our favourite pedo by trying to say he tried to make a point about morality and the law, and their relationship and functions. Yeah, and Nostradamus has seen the future as it is. Because if you turn 3 other way it becomes the sign of Euro, and the official currency of EU zone, it means that Osama has twin brother hiding in bush, I mean not with the bushes but actually behind a rock eating kebab, and that equals that Rockerton will be the birth place of the Lucifer.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

It's also said that if small things makes you angry, what does it tell you about your size. It can be turned into this truth: if you think these people are your masters and your idols and intellectual elite, then you have to be pretty damn stupid. Yes I said it, you heard me! STUPID!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

This thread is seriously lacking PASSION.
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

go play chess with Gandhi. You can sit all day and gain victories by not doing anything.
        In da butt.

Comment

wtf are you rambling about?

Comment

That you have crap idols. I tried to find bad quotes of Jesus too, but guess what, I didn't find any. So at least the fundies, as bad as they are, have a good idol. You however, Godless maggots, have bad idols.
            In da butt.

Comment

Go to bed, Pekka -- things will look better tomorrow.

Comment

yeah because it's almost 8AM in here. Why don't you go to bed, it's about the right time in there. I don't call you in the mornig and say 'go to bed'. That's rude and I find your statement disgusting and racist.
                In da butt.

Comment

tldr

Comment

Kuci, you just showed the decadence of youth right there. Congrats, you will never amount to anything unless you change your attitude. Take no offense, but take advice. This is the last free thing you will get in this life.
                    In da butt.

Comment

tldr

Comment

and while the angry beasts with fat bellies were salivating on a pregnant woman's stomach, they thought the only sane thing is total insanity, the truth, the courage to be one, to see the truth and insanity and hold it as their mission to spread it, and continued salivating and pouring petrol on sleeping babies, suffocating animals with their large, lizard like hands with long nails that could cut up cow's stomach in half with a single strike.

Insanity? Yes my son.. the switch operators work in mysterious ways.. switching between dream world and reality. King on the other world, loser on the other. But a beast is always a beast, and even the switch operators can not change them. Consistency. Admirable feature in a person. Cosistently insane and beast like. Not beast as in hunter gatherer.. but beast as in mutilating sheep and cattle, beasts as in eating each others bodies when they die, beasts as in fornicating other species and/or objects while salivating acid liquid from their mouths and other orifices of hatred and evil.

This is the message, this is the truth, this is insanity.
                        In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                          yeah because it's almost 8AM in here. Why don't you go to bed, it's about the right time in there. I don't call you in the mornig and say 'go to bed'. That's rude and I find your statement disgusting and racist.

On top of that, I have a swatiska tattooed on my forehead.

Comment

Pic?

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
                              Pic?

You're very presumptuous to even think you're worthy of even asking to see it, aren't you?

Comment

Working...
                              X