I need tonic for my gin, baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need tonic for my gin, baby

As a gin and tonic enthusiast, I have been consistantly thwarted here in Austria by the apparent lack of tonic water. The Austrians sure love their carbonated water, but quality tonic water? Well, I'm sure it doesn't help me that I can't read German well.

Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to identify - with pictures, if possible - your favorite brand of tonic water that is available in Austria or at least stands a decent chance of being available in Austria.

Also acceptible are other ideas on what to do with cheap gin if tonic cannot be found. Discuss!
    Lime roots and treachery!
    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Surely you have Schewweps?

Monkey!!!

Comment

I have not seen it yet here in Austria, though my efforts shall be redoubled.
      Lime roots and treachery!
      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Working...
      X