This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny google result

Google "miserable failure" and click "I'm feeling lucky" and ZOMFG Jon Stewart PWND Tucker Carlson!
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Will this turn out to be the Night of the Long Google Threads that will go down in history as an infamous, dark mark on Apolyton?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Miserable Failure

Comment

that's ooooooooooooooooold. Look at the third link you get in your results.
        Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

I got this.

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
            Will this turn out to be the Night of the Long Google Threads that will go down in history as an infamous, dark mark on Apolyton?

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
              I got this.

Jon Stewart Night!

I spent a while making this image, so I might as well repost it.
              Attached Files
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                I got this.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar

Jon Stewart Night!

I spent a while making this image, so I might as well repost it.
                  Reposting images

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

GIS sees the irony

Comment

I love the anti-mod revolts, but *yawn* i'm tired. So I'm just gonna get in my +0 and root y'all on before I head off to bed.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

What anti-mod revolt?

Comment

Hehe, UR is ignoring our threads.

Comment

ROFKLAMASIODIO
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

ZOMFGROTFLMFAOSUSSUDIO
                              The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Working...
                              X