Keyra Agustina appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyra Agustina appreciation thread

Three words: Oh. my. God. I send this for all ass men out there. You know who you are

I don't think I can insert a link without getting banned, but you just have to Google Keyra Agustina.
    Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

IM ON IT
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Keyra, Agustina, Mistery Booty, Solecita, Julieta son algunos de los nombres con los cuales se identifica a la señorita de la foto, esta bella dama ha provocado una verdadera revolución en internet, los motivos saltan a la vista, ostenta títulos como “the most perfect ass in the internet”, “ass of the year” y similares, sobre ella no se sabe mucho, solo que es de nacionalidad argentina.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Re: Keyra Agustina appreciation thread

I read this as Kenya appreciation thread. Lions

Comment

Where the giraffes are, and the zebras.

Keyra
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

jesus christ, that is an awesome ___

god bless argentina
            I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
              Keyra, Agustina, Mistery Booty, Solecita, Julieta son algunos de los nombres con los cuales se identifica a la señorita de la foto, esta bella dama ha provocado una verdadera revolución en internet, los motivos saltan a la vista, ostenta títulos como “the most perfect ass in the internet”, “ass of the year” y similares, sobre ella no se sabe mucho, solo que es de nacionalidad argentina.

Sorry, I don't speak latin
              Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Old news. Though still a nice ass.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

pics or stfu.
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

This has the Az seal of approval
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

In the google results there seemed to be a wikipedia one..WTF?
                      If you don't like reality, change it! me
                      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Awww, lost the link

Comment

which link?
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

there are tons of links in the wiki.

Originally posted by Az
                            This has the Az seal of approval
                            that's a standard i'm thinking of starting to use.

Where the giraffes are, and the zebras.

ROFL

Comment

that's a standard i'm thinking of starting to use.

Sure thing. I am your local expert.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X