Datajack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paiktis, do you have a goodlooking ass?
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Yes but it's hairy..

No for hot pants..
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
          Data, no you definitely don't go with black jeans and shirt. In fact you NEVER put on black jeans, period.
          QFBull!

Comment

Ah-ha! Your ass is too big for wearing black jeans
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

My ass is huge. It's a natural part of me being generally huge. I am almost 2 meters tall. If I had a flat ass, I'd hate myself, and get asscheek implants.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Az is right, a man's gotta have some ass. Not too much, but some ass needs to exist. Girls like it, it's manly, and if you ain't got no ass, then it's between your shoulders.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I saw an old miami vice show i am talkin old the guy had on a beige suit jacket with a light blue shirt looked like a t shirt and white casual pants Wasnt bad looking but i wouldnt have tuber wear something like that
                  When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                  "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                  Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

yeah if you want to look like the 80s, go for it. The golden decade, known for the fashion.
                    In da butt.

Comment

In related news:

I have a dark gray jacket. I am talking about a full blown jacket. Can I do something with it? ( wear it with something, that is)
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

dark grey=rat?

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

not 'rat', but 'off black'.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

grey is so out

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                            X