No announcement yet.

Datajack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't you have good clothing stores in Israel? Jews are supposed to be very rich

Seriously, aren't these sweatshirts more suitable for smaller people?
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Datajack is good with fashion.
      Does that have to do with him being from N. Italy and being gay I don't know, who cares.

Comment

I think it's a combination of both. Those Armani sweatshirts improve garbage bags as well, so if they can improve fat americans they must improve you as well

Er.. it is not my birthday
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Let me tell you. I went to get it. Went to the first store, expensive jeans all with some holes of some kind in them or "fashionably" scratched or washed out un-uniformally. Second store, third store the same.

I was like do you have any normal jeans or have I went too old?

Anyway finally found what I was looking for at a good price and I think I have charmed the selling girl to banging point. Which gives me an incredible boost. Only in 15 minutes. Not that this means anything

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
            :vomit:

Even though the guy is skinny, he looks fat. And these sleeves are horrendous. The elbow-zipper reeks of pretentiousness.

What a nightmare
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

Tree colours makes me a parot? As someone who regularly wears blue jeans, a black t-shirt, and a green open sweater, I rather disagree.

Today I differ, because the t-shirt is dark blue.
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

The elbow-zipper reeks of pretentiousness.
                  er, Italy is actually based on that
                  I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Comment

ok See if i get this right wants a pair of jeans to go with a beige suit jacket. Beige coat will work if worn over a back top and black jeans I dont liek the light blue with beige to light and after labor day no way. Black suit coat over light blue jeans cool.
                        The scarf might be cool, but i am not accustomed to it nor do i know fer sure if i like it if it is not worn with a long coat, rather then a suit coat
                        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
                        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
                        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Data, no you definitely don't go with black jeans and shirt. In fact you NEVER put on black jeans, period.

Black shirt and beige jacket doesn't fit. It should be black jacket and beige shirt. The other way it doesn't work, it's weird, and it's definitely not like experimental weird. It's 'wtf is he thinking' weird.

Like cockney said, you don't put on a jacket and jeans today. And you never shoudl have, even in the 90s or 80s. IF you want to wear a suit like thing and dress it down, you don't do it like that.

I get the feeling you have the jacket and you want to make an excuse to wear it. Don't make an excuse to make a mistake. Find some other pants all together and make it work. The rule usually is you go with lighter colour in the shirt than the jacket, with only FEW exceptions. When you work with beige, you kind of narrow it down and have to break the rule and it sucks already. It's like a combat mission when you hear the briefing and you get a bad feeling it won't work.

It's like a white suit. Only r'n'b singers should wear them, and preferrably not even them. It's a risky colour, it COULD work, but it's risky. You never know when it comes to white. A white person should not wear a whit suit. Black person might pull it off. MAYBE.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Data, no you definitely don't go with black jeans and shirt. In fact you NEVER put on black jeans, period.

QFT
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Black shirt and beige jacket doesn't fit
                              But you are supposed to wear the jacket closed, who goes outside wearing a wide-open jacket in winter? The shirt would be visible only when putting the jacket away, unless you are pretending to be Fonzie

Like cockney said, you don't put on a jacket and jeans today. And you never shoudl have, even in the 90s or 80s. IF you want to wear a suit like thing and dress it down, you don't do it like that.

Sweater or shirt, you wear it down below. When you're in a warmer environment, take off your jacket and show yourself in colour

It's like a white suit. Only r'n'b singers should wear them, and preferrably not even them. It's a risky colour, it COULD work, but it's risky. You never know when it comes to white. A white person should not wear a whit suit. Black person might pull it off. MAYBE.

No no no. Cheap and classy. The only reason for not wearing this outfit is having boobs while being a male

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Umm
                                ok.. I thought this was supposed to be like real suit jacket, that you don't take off..

If that's the case, then it doesn't matter.. except for black jeans. He shouldn't wear them... unless they look really good on him.

Black should be avoided as often as possible, except in suits, because it's a colour of satan worshipping goths, it's the colour of fat people trying to slim a little, it's the colour of 'jeesh it's hot in here and I'm dressed in black', it's the colour of dirt and butt mud.

I'm saying, black is not sophisticated colour as dominating one, and again I say except on maybe some few exceptions. But in general, it should be avoided as dominant colour, this means with men that no black pants except suit pants, you can have black jacket for outside for sures, but no black shirts if possible, it's just too boring, it's .. it's black. But it's relatively safe so if there's the freaky option and black.. then black is the choice but I'm just saying it's one of the 'usable colours' that shouldn't be used!
                                In da butt.
                                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                                X