Datajack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Datajack!

If I have a creme suit (pale milky to very very light "brown") and want to wear it with jeans what colour should be the jeans (blue-blue, or light blue?) and what colour should be the shirt?

suit jacket and jeans is sooo 2004
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I'm finally out of the '90s?

Comment

this made my day

first rule: never wear more than 2 colours, wear 3 and you become a parrot
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

beige suit, light-blue jeans, beige shirt
          beige suit, matching brown trousers, white shirt
          beige suit, black jeans/trousers, black shirt
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

beige suit, matching brown trousers, white shirt
            Hehe, already have that down

beige suit, light-blue jeans, beige shirt
            Ok. this.

Thanks

Comment

Datajack ( and all other gay men, who are obviously superior ) please advice:

What should I wear in the winter of 2005-2006:

My approximate body compexion:

urgh.NSFW

Comment

sweater shirts

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

you mean something like this:

[img]http://www.bigpapasportfishing.com/images/Sweatshirt-Lee_only_for_web.JPG[img]

If so, how about a "doesn't suck" alternative?
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

oh and always remember to get a scarf, which must be

- expensive
                    - same colour of your eyes
                    - itchy, because style is painful no matter what kind of allergy or skin disease you may have

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

a scarf?

:/

man you're killing me.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

It's good that you are learning but please next time remember that looking for clothes in a place called big papa sport fishing is insulting for gay italians

don't you have good clothing stores in Israel? Jews are supposed to be very rich

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

a scarf?

ladies like those things (I think)

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Working...
                              X