Where Do You Download Your Movies And Songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Do You Download Your Movies And Songs

No im not from the RIAA or the MPAA. I use limewire for songs but I keep hearing about everyone downloading movies and such and was wondering where your download method of choice.
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Some people use newsgroups.
    If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

yeah I use teh newsgroups
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Bittorrent.
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Yea, newsgroups are the best public channel

Comment

torrents

Comment

limewire ftw

for music anyway, don't download movies
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

iTunes
                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I use to use eDonkey

I now think that that is wrong for anything I might otherwise have purchased..

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Then just tell yourself you wouldn't have bought it anyway!

Comment

I use to...

but in the last couple of years (when I haven't downloaded as much stuff anyway) I have bought a lot of video games..

which makes me realise that I buy enough.. I don't need to download ones I wouldn't have bought (there are a few downloads that have saved me from purchasing a game.. but generally)

JM
                      (I don't even play the games I have bought..)
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Pirates' Bay + Azureus, but it's been crap lately, nothing I'm particularly interested in.
                        "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                        "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                        "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Working...
                        X