• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHile we are waiting : WEBCAM WHORE !

Such a funny guide
    «Vive le Québec libre» - Charles de Gaulle

First pic was the best.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

What's "EMO"?
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Comment

you don't want to know what emo is.

Comment

Last edited by Ted Striker; August 3, 2020, 18:02.

Comment

EMO Emu.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

emu pizza

Comment

EMO = emu with emo glasses LOL !

Comment

EMO =

It's the year 2004 and nobody knows what's cool anymore! Drift aimlessly from one social trend to the next as you eventually find yourself converging to the ultra-hip world of box-framed glasses and studded belts known as "EMO." You have dyed-black hair that is engineered to look messy, but it's not spikey enough to be punk. You wear a skin-tight v-neck argyle sweater and black converse shoes--an amalgamation of old and new. You are a walking paradox. You are EMO.

You're not bound by the confines of traditional denominational religions, yet you're not confident enough to have an independent thought in that thick, vacuous skull of yours, so you dabble in trendy philosophies like Kabbalah and tribal mysticism. The game ends when you stop sucking manufactured cool from MTV's teat long enough to realize what a dumb son of a ***** you're being.

Comment

By then you will be part of the Moslem uber whirled.
                      Long time member @ Apolyton
                      Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Oldie but goldie, the rules still apply. Maddox

Comment

I was told I look like an emo kid once.

Considering I clothe myself the same as a decade ago, that might not be all that bad, tho.
                          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                          X