Taking Bets: Who in DC gets indicted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking Bets: Who in DC gets indicted?

Now that speculation is running rampant that indictments are going to be tomorrow. Does anyone want to take bets as to who get to do the perp walk soon?

I'm guessing with near 100% certainty that Libby will be indicted.

50-50 that Karl Rove skates.

40% chance of Cheny being an unindicted co-conspirator. I don't see him being indicted if only because he's immune from prosecution, IIRC.

5% chance of Joe Wilson, if only because of a cosmic quirk of fake.

25% of Judith Miller. She's not the journalistic hero that she plays herself to be, and I'm almost buying into the conspiracy theories.

0% of President Bush. It's not going to happen. I think he was blissfully ignorant of the whole Plame leak.

Does any DC polytubbie want to place a beer bet on whether Karl or Cheney gets indicted?
    President Bush
    1.96%
    Dick Cheney
    7.84%
    Karl Rove
    19.61%
    Scooter Libby
    23.53%
    Condeleeza Rice
    0.00%
    John Bolton
    3.92%
    Stephen Hadley
    7.84%
    Judith Miller
    0.00%
    Joseph Wilson
    3.92%
    Ari Fleisher
    5.88%
    David Wurmser/John Hannah - Minor Cheney Staff
    11.76%
    Minor Bush Staff
    9.80%
    Nobody/Somebody Else
    3.92%
    If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Why isn't Marion Barry on your list? Sure, he has nothing to do with the Plame leak, but I doubt he's done getting indicted for things in DC.
    "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Barry is busy barely behaving himself while missing important city council votes.
      If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

I thought Marion Barry was going to plead guilty before being indicted?
        I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

I'll love it if Cheney is indicted, he's Shrub's brain after all.

Comment

I'd bet someone $100 that Cheney won't be indicted, but after the way my Martin Sheen bet played out, I think my gambling days are over.

EDIT: grammar snafu
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Which Right-wing tool voted for Wilson.

Comment

dude, i'll bet you 100 that Leonard Nimoy reads text for science advances.

Comment

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

My money is on Libby and Rove while Cheney gets an honorable mention but avoids actual indictment.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

My rule of thumb is that anyone in the Administration with a really BAD wig should be brought up on charges

So Bolton is in for sure.
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                      X