Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Patroklos

Wow, you can go back to your hole now.
    Why don't you simply address him in Latvian?
    He's got the Midas touch.
    But he touched it too much!
    Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

• Why don't you read my posts and notice the relatively strict criteria I described that prevent exactly what you're worrying about from occuring.
      But what you fail to understand is that by your criteria anything can be considered essential for a pharmacy to carrry.

You think MAP is, John Smith thinks Cobra anti-venom is.

Which is a good example, since it is far more time critiacal than the MAP and it treats something life threatning.
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• Why don't you simply address him in Latvian?
        In all honesty, I should be the last one to be a critic of spelling, but that was just too good
        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• (..)Oath or Prayer of Maimonides.

The Hippocratic Oath has been updated by the Declaration of Geneva. In the United Kingdom, the General Medical Council provides clear modern guidance in the form of its 'duties of a doctor' and 'Good Medical Practice' statements.

In all honesty, I should be the last one to be a critic of spelling, but that was just too good
          Why don't you dissect Mrs.Tuberski post then?
          -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
          -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

• Sikander's slapping

Patroklos being a 'man' about it
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Because any spelling mistake she might have made, and I don't care about spelling on Internet forums, were not as hilariously butchered as that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sikander
                I'm all for pharmacies which want to do so stocking them, and I personally wouldn't patronize a pharmacy which refused to do so, but it's a slippery slope to force these sometimes tiny and sometimes very specialized retail outlets to do so. Some pharmacies are part of institutions which cater only to men or to children. Let's shame / pressure / boycott the big chains (like Walmart) into carrying them as they are often the only available outlet in rural areas. But imo an attempt to force the issue legislatively is going to increase the likelihood that a pharmacy that doesn't want to carry the drug in the first place is going to be manned by a pharmacist who will find a way to refuse to dispense it anyway, which in the end will result in more wasted time for the patient and higher costs for health care consumers and tax payers as the issue is taken through the court system.
                The issue is that some pharmacies and pharmacists are exploiting an effective local monopoly to impose their religion on others. Even if that pharmacy isn't the only one, if all of them in town are owned by such people, the effect is the same.

Comment

• Find me one example of a local monopoly. Remember, 72 hours.

Even if you could, which you can't, this thread is littered with reasons why it doesn't matter.

Comment

Interesting, if you can find one instance in this thread where I called her a name I will give you a cookie.
                    Calling her a bigot comes readily to mind.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Wow, you can go back to your hole now.
                      The guy is from the Baltics and speaks English as a second language. I imagine you'd do much worse speaking a number of foreign languages.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Find me one example of a local monopoly. Remember, 72 hours.
                        Remember, the effectiveness of the pill decreases dramatically within those 72 hours.

Comment

• But RU-486 (legal in the US now, remember) doesn't.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Never heard of it. I'd prefer to hear that from Guynemer, anyway.

Comment

• You've never heard of RU-486?

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Let me join you, Guy...

Maybe Kuci is too young? Even though it was big news in the late 90s? Aww Hell, I can't come up with an excuse..
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X