Hello from Austin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Austin

Well Mrs. Tubes just left after dropping me off at the hotel. It's not great, but it's okay as hotels go.

I forgot to bring the driver disk for my computer so bringing it was useless for internet access. Using a WebTV console to post this.

$12.00 a day!

Needless to say, Iwon't be using it much

I'd need like an 80" high def TV to see the entire web page.

Well, back to the game.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate those WebTV's they are a royal pain in the ass!!!

Have fun.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

It's a huge pain in the butt. On he other hand the game is 20-0. So, it's kinda pick my poison.

ACK!

Comment

ok honey i am home now and i dont see those dam disks anywhere. Mind ya if i find them i might not want to drive to austin again. That drive almost kiled me. By the way I dont think Ihave ever spent the night in this apt by myself
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

/me waves back from up in Dallas*

Have a maragarita at Chuy's for me, willya? ^^
          But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
          PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Express Mail it to him!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I could do that imran but since he is only there till friday id beat the mail there and back. And does anyone want to know what i told him before he left?? I told him take the dam laptop thats why we have it
              When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

But then she would be lost. She hasn't used her desktop in so long, she might not have been able to tun it on.

Love ya babe.

ACK!

Comment

Ha Ha ha your so funny NOOTTTTT Its the button that says power right Me to hun

Comment

I get a post at a time then I have to reload this thing.

ACK!

Comment

Working...
                    X