Sling Box broadcasts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sling Box broadcasts?

Okay, i'm going to make a questionable assumption here that some of you guys know what sling box is. Does anyone know if there is a website or place to find people sharing their broadcasts? I really want to watch the football game, but i'm not at home and don't have access to a tv, just broad band...
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Um, bittorrent.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

no, that's not slingbox sling box lets you broadcast live tv to an ip address...they call it location shifting...
      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Yes, I know what it is; I'm suggesting a better alternative.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

i can't watch the football game live over bittorrent unless you know something i don't

Comment

Working...
          X