Bourbon and Funbags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bourbon and Funbags

In an earlier (closed) thread, which was hopefully closed for other reasons than this, Lancer posted the following:

Bourbon contains female hormones. You could grow tits.
    I need to know more. Please cite. Especially: Does this affect female frontal development. Thank you - all mankind thanks you. I must harnass the power of the Apolyton OT to this most noble of causes.
    Lime roots and treachery!
    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

but I like Bourbon

I don't want bigger boobs

JM
    (unless there comes a time when women like manboobs)
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I am going to bed now. I expect to have a results tomorrow, fit to be published in a reputable scientific journal. Let's pool our scientific resources, people.
      Lime roots and treachery!
      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

scary

Bourbon and some other alcoholic beverages have been shown to contain phytoestrogens which, as a result of an excessive intake and alcohol associated liver disease, have been suggested as contributing to the feminization of chronic alcoholic men. To evaluate this hypothesis directly, de-ethanolized bourbon was prepared and orally administered to a single postmenopausal woman. Serum or plasma levels of luteinizing hormone, follicle stimulating hormone, sex steroid binding globulin, high density lipoprotein cholesterol, and estradiol were monitored before, during, and after administration of the de-ethanolized bourbon at a dose equivalent to 4 ounces of bourbon for 20 days. The changes observed for each parameter during the injection of the bourbon extract are consistent with the presence of a biologically active estrogenic substance being present in the bourbon extract. These observations provide the first direct evidence in man for the presence of a biologically active estrogenic substance(s) in bourbon.

Bourbon and some other alcoholic beverages have been shown to contain phytoestrogens which, as a result of an excessive intake and alcohol associated liver disease, have been suggested as contributing to the feminization of chronic alcoholic men. To evaluate this hypothesis directly, de-ethanolized …
        CSPA

Comment

Working...
        X