So I went to see 'Doom' today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No romance part =
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

at Siro expecting a "romance part" in Doom the movie
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ha! If Israel voted for that UNESCO thing, you would have seen some Uuropean art movie about difficulties of growing up, or Israeli equivalent instead. Let this be a lesson to you!

Comment

no romance?! I always thought there was something going on between the Zombie and the first person (not me, because I don't play FPS). I thought he had some necrophiliac angst.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
            at Siro expecting a "romance part" in Doom the movie
            you mean spiffor, big guy

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
              Ha! If Israel voted for that UNESCO thing, you would have seen some Uuropean art movie about difficulties of growing up, or Israeli equivalent instead. Let this be a lesson to you!

I had the option of watching some UUropean art movie... I chose Doom over it, as I would, any day.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I saw this movie. I have no idea why.

It sucks... and the plot has nothing to do with hell or demons.
                      "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Hang on, the film of Doom has nothing to do with hell or demons?! WTF?
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
                          No romance part =
                          QFT

That's one thing that made the Shaft remake an excellent movie (speaking from an entertainment standpoint only).
                          Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Are you people telling me there are no boobs in this movie?
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Well, there are the boobs who go to see this movie.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Well, there is one boob on one corpse that you can see for all of 1 second... if you're in to that kind of thing.

And Provost, the monsters come from "genetic experiments." It's not Doom.
                                "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Working...
                                X