Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name that tune pt. III (calling all Boris's)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name that tune pt. III (calling all Boris's)

Or should it be "calling all Borises"? Hell if I know.

This is a followup on the previous "name that tune" thread wherein I unsuccessfully tried to use crappy notation to try to figure out what song I'd heard on the radio. This time I got a midi-making-type program so as to avoid the use of notation. Unfortunately, the midi program won't actually output midi files unless I pay money and register the thing, so instead I took the crappy microphone that came with my computer, placed it up against the speaker, and recorded the midi file in a wav format (along with a lot of noise, since my microphone sucks and my speakers are old, and the trialware program I got to convert from wav to mp3 didn't include decent filtering), and then converted the wav file to mp3 format, and then zipped the thing so that I'd be able to attach the file to my post.

Enjoy my masterpiece! Bear in mind that it's now been several weeks since I heard the song, so it's not very fresh in my mind.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Borises?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Borii
      Lime roots and treachery!
      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclotron
        Borii
        I concur
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
          I concur
          Lime roots and treachery!
          "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

maestrobation
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

I'm back at east at my parents' house for my grandfather's funeral. They're computer is a dial up that's slow as hell and has no speakers anyway. I'll check this out tonight when I'm at my brother's house.
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

File doesn't exist
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Indeed it does not. If you want to e-mail me the file, loinburger, I'd be happy to take a listen.
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

It was Beethoven, for those curious.

FREE LOINBURGER!!!
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                    X