Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone is email stalking me (explicit)!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone is email stalking me (explicit)!

And not its not a good one. The person says that they know me (and they do know my real name) and are going to enjoy killing a *** like me.

They get into all kinds of gruesome details, I tried tracking their IP but they are using proxies and ip switching, and the email address they use is bogus (fagkilla@suckabulletanddiefag.org) :

*SOUND OF LOADING DOUBLE BARREL SHOTGUN*

COME OVER HEAR (my name)......

NO A LITTLE CLOSER.......

LITTLE MORE....

*SHOVES GUN IN ******S (my name) MOUTH AND PULLS THE TRIGGER* !!!!! B.O.O.M !!!!!

TAKE THAT YA ****ING *****.

*HEAD CLEAN OFF SHOULDER'S BLOOD PISSING EVERY WARE*

*(my name) LEG'S TWITCHING*

!!!!!! B.O.O.M !!!!!!

THAT TAKES CARE OF THAT *****.
    and then this too:

TURN ROUND.....

*PULLS OUT A SAMURAI SWORD*

STAB THE ***** IN THE BACK...

***** SCREAMS IN TOTAL PAIN.

VERY SLOWLY TURNS HANDLE.

YEAH ***** YOU SCREAM NOW.

WHEN ****** IS CLOSE TO DEATH SLICES THE ***** IN 2.

*NOW THAT'S HOW YOU CAN GET SATISFACTION FROM A *******

and then this:

NOTE.....BEFORE SLICING VICTIM INTO 2 PIECES.

1. WITHDRAW SWORD FROM ******S BACK.
    2. BEFORE ****** FALLS TO HER DEATH BRING SWORD UP TO SHOULDER HIGH THEN WITH ONE QUICK SWIPE CUT ***** IN HALF.

NOTE: CUT THROUGH ****** FROM RIGHT TO LEFT.

HERE END OF THE LESSON.
    And then it stopped, I need some advice what do I do, this is actually quite disconcerting to say the least?
    Last edited by Thorn; October 22, 2005, 07:57.
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

You're sending mail to yourself to fortify the illusion that you exist.
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Has he shown that he also knows where you live?

After all, it probably doesn´t take this much recherche to get some details from a person who postst within Internet Message board or joins chats (especially if these persons are careless and mention their real names [or other details] within the chat/message board.
      It takes much more recherche though, to find out their real adress (and therefore be able to cause real harm to said persons)
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I'm pretty secure and safe on the internet I thought, only time I use my real name is when I'm buying something via credit card, paypal, or other electronic vender. This is the only site that my birthday is public, and my email address is private for the most part.

Comment

Tell him that when he comes over, you'll teach him how to spell. In English.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
            Tell him that when he comes over, you'll teach him how to spell. In English.
            Like I said, email address is bogus... I can't email back.

Comment

Contact the police. Sending death threats in any medium is illegal.

Also, I'm surprised the censors here allow ******.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi

Also, I'm surprised the censors here allow ******.

That's a savoury snack that is allowed.

However, Gustave Courbet's Delicious Fur Pies are clearly beyond the pale.
                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Go to the police. And hide your erratic delusions from them, so they take you seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom

That's a savoury snack that is allowed.

However, Gustave Courbet's Delicious Fur Pies are clearly beyond the pale.
                    Well, our vice president's name is censored as well as beloved actor Dick Van ****.

Oh, they changed it! When did this happen?
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi

Well, our vice president's name is censored as well as beloved actor Dick Van ****.

Oh, they changed it! When did this happen?

When someone developed a taste for spicy ******s, I expect.

Clearly censorship-wise though, they need to pull their fingers out about the d1ke thang, and get a firm grip on the d1ck thang, too.
                      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Since you are unable to trace this stalker back, go to the police. They'll sort it out, if nothing else, then they at least get his identity and he is exposed and you are more safe by default. So go to cops as soon as possible, death threats are illegal even if you get them in e-mail.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Like the police will do anything.... I mean threaten to kill a *** and they won't do ****... say bomb the president or something they have swat teams descending on said person's house immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
                            Go to the police. And hide your erratic delusions from them, so they take you seriously.
                            Don't tell them you do this all the time either!

Comment

Thorn, they are obligated to at least check it out if you recieve a death threat. They might not take it seriously, but they will check it out and find out who this person is sending you these e-mails. The only reason you should NOT go to the police is if you sent these to yourself.
                              In da butt.
                              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                              X