Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why, you done with it?
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

behold -- the return of the raccoons
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Those are scary quotes you have in your sig, Thebum.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun
          Those are scary quotes you have in your sig, Thebum.
          In yours, too.

Are those gay raccoons?
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

btw I should mention I haven't changed these quotes for, like, ever.

Very astute observation

Comment

Originally posted by Theben

In yours, too.
              Well, I can understand why the first one would scare you.

Are those gay raccoons?
              Nah -- they're just liberal raccoons. They like to share rather than hoard stuff to themselves.

Comment

the one on the right looks like a gorilla
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

btw I should mention I haven't changed these quotes for, like, ever.

Very astute observation
                  So I haven't taken the time to really read your sig. There are other, more important Apolytoners that of whose sigs I read first.

Comment

Found this by Googling Me Fun:

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Comment

I guess it's too late, but this would make a fun avatar

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Imran, that is great! But that has to be resized and that means that the faces at that point might not be easily recognizable, right?

Comment

It's your party, dude.

Comment

Imran might be a Republican, Thebum, but that doesn't mean there are no Republicans out there, who are angry with the Bush administration.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                                I guess it's too late, but this would make a fun avatar

The lack of people who's last name is Daley in that picture is horrifying.
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X