Have you ever thought about...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever thought about...

What if we have it all mixed up? What if we are living backwards. What if the future is really the past and the past is really the future? What if tomorrow really is yesterday, and what if the long past never happened, but is about to happen? And that somehow we know what's going to happen, because it really is the past, not the future?

So what will happen, let's take a look at it. The big dinosaurus bastards will rule the world. They never did before. But they will. Makes sense, they can kill us all. What will happen to world religions after dinosauruses kill us all and no humans are left but them? Do they inherit the world?

Also, what if it's all been played out already. Does that mean there are no accidents, but it's all really fate? And they say from dust to dust... you can but the word dust and switch their places and it's still the same, so basically maybe that's the clue and we just haven't gotten it.

You say well that's just crazy. Why is it crazy? You're just prisoners of your mind, afraid to open up and see the endless possibilities. What if all our memories were erased, all the buildings destroyed and we were left with nothing except the ability to speak languages and the history of us and ability to read? Back to square one.

But would that really be square 24? or back to the beginning. And if so, that would be a case of future lived and the past being the now.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

and yes I'm sober. If I was into drugs, I'd prolly be kind of .. stable.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

What if you could order a person dead, but it couldn't be a criminal or mass murderer or anything, more like your relative, someone you see in the street, and you'd get guaranteed access to heaven anyway and it wouldn't matter, and you were guaranteed no nightmares of bad conscience? Would you do it?

Does that mean, that if there is no heaven, that psycho killers are the only true free people, who rule the world, since they have realized the truth and they don't feel guilty. Wouldn't you kill a person, just if you were guaranteed all these thing? It's the guilt, and all those things that are forbidding you to do it, and that it's the ultimate sin.

Now that you know it, does that make you a killer even though you haven't done it and won't do it? Just an impotent one.

If you snap your fingers, is it possible to break your finger? And if it is, does it mean you're superstrong, or that your bones are weak?
      In da butt.

Comment

When something smells bad, and it's coming from somewhere, why do I have much more difficult time to withstand it than if it came from me?

Why can't I take a good grab of my hair and lift myself to the air? I can generate the power to lift my own bodyweight and more, so why can't I l lift myself?

What if you were the pilot of a plane and knew it's going down and there's nothing you can do, except that it starts in 10 minutes. WOuld you tell the other passangers in advance or just knock yourself out?
        In da butt.

Comment

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

You've ruined the "Pekka only" thread!

(mind you, so have I, but HE did it first!)

Comment

mind you it's never happened before, I always get replies.

But then again.. maybe this is the future and the past is tomorrow and I really have a thread with no replies.

Weird if you think about it. Gives you a brain twister!!
              In da butt.

Comment

DON'T GET IT TWISTED!

How many times do you have to be told?

Comment

But have you guys ever thought, what a weird thing music is. We get these objects we manipulate, and they give us these waves in the air, these signals, that our ears try to catch and we hear sounds and it can be music. Now what if.. what if those waves are dangerous to our heart and brains, but the modern science just didn't know about it? Maybe we would live to 400 year old, if we never heard any music.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Why the movies always show the future as dirty, but with high tech? We, the people are dirty and all that crap, we have nothing, but we have all this high tech that keeps the our lives going on. It's hard, cold, dirty, high tech and kind of communist.

My far future is soft, pleasant, hedonistic, pleasurable, sensual, good to your ears, stomach, eyes and heart.
                    In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                      mind you it's never happened before, I always get replies.
                      People first need to digest the previous bouts of Pekkaness before they can handle this one.

Giving yourself a respite might not be a bad idea either, your brain is going to explode if you keep it up like this.
                      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Have you ever thought, that I, your Pekka, the supercitizen, might be the embassador of love and unity? In real life I'm usually the leader type. People take me seriously and feel like there's some importance in what I say. I touch people out there. Unlike you bastards who take me as your personal clown, something you can look and say 'hey, weird Finn'. Well I got news for you, I might unite the people of the world and have fun doing it.

How? This all makes sense. I will go around the world with my backbag, feel, see, talk, experience, listen.. and I will touch these people some way and they touch me. We will interract. I will give them the good, and they will give me good. This way, I might unite many people around the world, more than any celebrity. And that is a force to be reckoned with. Have an impact on the world.

That's right. I'm the embassador.
                        In da butt.

Comment

No, you're the UNDEFEATED SUPERBASSADOR!

Comment

Only the embassador?
                            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

What the duke said!

Comment

Working...
                              X