I'm going to be a grandma again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to be a grandma again!

My daughter just called she thinks she' in labor......keep your fingers crossed. She's due on Halloween which would be cool but here and healthy who cares about the day.....very exciting **does dance of joy**
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Congrats

BABY CUTEFEST
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

no it won't be I don't have a digital camera besides this could be false labor but still all in all very exciting.
      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

If you don't have a digital camera, you should get one. Even if you don't want to post anything from it here.
        So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
        Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Yaaay! Babies!
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Congrats!

Btw, if I may ask, how old is your daughter?

Comment

Digital camera so you can take pictures of the blessed moment! Just make sure your daughter isn't paying attention.

Congrats!
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

best of luck
                Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                  Digital camera so you can take pictures of the blessed moment! Just make sure your daughter isn't paying attention.

Congrats!
                  Digital camera close-ups of such events with all the nasty details
                  So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                  Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

She's 20. Actually I had all mine C section and was really quite amazed when my other grandaughter was born at.......well.....this isn't very tactful but....really amazed at just exactly how far a womans vagina stretchs and how large it becomes to pass the baby through.

We may just have to go buy a digital. IIRC you can get them fairly cheep. Well here's hoping little Asia makes it into the world today.

Comment

Well, on the other hand I'm really amazed how small it becomes when someone like me passes through

Comment

Ollie.

Congratulations Tia, even if it is a little early.

You know, JohnT has a lot of experience talking about his daughter on Apolyton. Maybe you could ask him for some advice on appropriate threads to start to talk about your grandchildren.

Comment

I still refuse the believe that anyone as youthful of you could possibly be a grandmother.

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york
                            Ollie.

Congratulations Tia, even if it is a little early.

You know, JohnT has a lot of experience talking about his daughter on Apolyton. Maybe you could ask him for some advice on appropriate threads to start to talk about your grandchildren.
                            Possible titles:

"My Amazing Granddaughter."
                            "My Grandkids, Myself."
                            "Did I Mention Lately How Wonderful My Grandkids Are, Especially Compared to The Crowd in This Joint?"
                            "WwillmaaAAAA!" (But only if she's named that).
                            "I Heard You Ask: More News and Pix of my baby's babies."
                            "G'day, G'kids" (Your family's as yet unplanned trip to Australia)

Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                              Well, on the other hand I'm really amazed how small it becomes when someone like me passes through
                              I'm just gonna point out how badly you set yourself up here, and leave it at that.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                              X