This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ceci n'est pas un Babe Thread

Or "This is not a Babe Thread" in English.

This is, however, a thread about what we, manly men of apolyton like in our women - and fully, fashionably dressed examples are acceptable, as cases in point.

I propose that this thread will have the upcoming winter as it's theme. You can diverge, of course.

I'll open this wth a pic and a reiteration of my deep liking of girls with relatively light skin, black hair and black eyes.

Even in this long-sleeved dress, she looks so pretty, and elegant. And thus, hot, IMO. When I was in Paris during the rainy season, I really liked women that dressed like this.

Your turn!
    urgh.NSFW

She looks like a girl, not a woman.
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Yes, a sense of style and elegance is quite important.
      Attached Files

Comment

She looks like a girl, not a woman.
        Give me a break, she's a year younger than me. and she looks like a young woman of 19. just her age.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Fashion sense is a must
          Monkey!!!

Comment

wowsa!

I don't that's within the rules, Japher.
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

why? no nip or nudity
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Japher

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Monica is how I feel all Italian women look (unless they're old, then they're fat)

Monkey!!!

Comment

Summer fashion > winter fashion

Comment

If you don't have any fashion sense, it helps to be Jessica Alba

I generally go for blondes, but these two brunettes definitly make my list
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

Re: Ceci n'est pas un Babe Thread

Originally posted by Az
                        Or "This is not a Babe Thread" in English.
                        Nice try... but no matter what you call it... it was still a babe thread. Case Closed!
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                        X