Awesome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome!

I got a second interview with one of the largest geo-technical companies in Southern California and if I get the job then I'd get a huge raise over my current salary.

I have been working in a contract position that is normally filled by people without a college degree so I've been bored and the work has been way below my abilities. I could have goten several geologist jobs if I was willing to move to Northern California or LA again but my home and my family are in San Diego so I'm really happy I waited it out until I could find a job in San Diego. I also have another interview coming up next week so that's two in one week after about 2 months of nothing.

With luck I'll be able to kiss this temp job good bye soon.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Good luck!

Comment

Bah, wuzz. Where's your spirit of adventure?
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

So when are you going to post in DanS's thread of your pwnage?
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

good luck buddy

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Good news.
            Only feebs vote.

Comment

congratulations
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
              X