Leet Photoshop Skillz Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leet Photoshop Skillz Thread

I think I have reached a certain peak in photoshop skills.

I'm interested in learning new stuff, whether through reading or through trial and error.

So... You're welcome to challenge me, or to point me to new interesting tutorials.

Challenging should include fixing bad photos, changing (to a reasonable point) a photo and what ever.

I'm not that good in creating stuff form scratch, so... don't challenge me too much.

If anyone has pictures he wants to improve or edit or what ever - my shop is open.

[Edited for ambiguous sexuality]

Don't Photoshop your avatar topless.
    Last edited by Cyclotron; October 20, 2005, 14:26.
    Lime roots and treachery!
    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

here is probably my best photoshop creation...

picture of myself frying the earth with lightning...

I am good with photoshop, although I don't utilize my skills too often. I did this pic for a class in college... Image Manipulation was the class... basically the class was about photoshop.

I got an A on the pic.
      Attached Files
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclotron
        Photoshop your avatar topless.
        that would require pixel painting...
        i'm weak in that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

I am good with photoshop, although I don't utilize my skills too often. I did this pic for a class in college... Image Manipulation was the class... basically the class was about photoshop.

I got an A on the pic.
          i played with adding a bit of red and yellow backlight to your body which added.
          i tried making a cool sh*t charge circle around our hands and failed, so i won't post it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov

that would require pixel painting...
            i'm weak in that.
            If I was rather more exceedingly bored than I am, I'd do that in AnimationShop.

Or in Paint, just for masochism points.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Sava

I got an A on the pic.
              I'll say your morphing of your face into the baby ditto in your avatar also needs an applause - unless, of course, it's a RL pic of baby Sava
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

What is the best way to make a 80x80 avatar out of this?

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                  What is the best way to make a 80x80 avatar out of this?

Well, I think that getting the two pics that was merged into this would be the best start.
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

While at it, make a face blend of Dear Leader and, well, Dear Leader.
                    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

BlackCat, proof?

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion
                        BlackCat, proof?
                        Are you kidding ? The crop goes only to the stomach of "the dear leader" while it for the lower ranks almost grows above their shoulders

Steven Weinberg

Comment

This is the one which I failed at recently.

Remove the copright information

Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Like this?
                            Attached Files
                            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

The photographer is some distance away from the dear leader (don't use quotation marks you capitalist soldout ) and in the direction in which the crop is sparser which suggests that he could have squashed some to get into position.

Comment

Working...
                              X