Best secondary South Park character?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus!

I love the idea of Jesus having a talk show on public access.
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

I like the way Jimmy talks, and the episodes where he and Timmy join the crips and the one where Jimmy does steroids does it for me. Honourable mentions to Butters and Cartmans mom.
      It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Originally posted by bipolarbear
        Jesus!

I love the idea of Jesus having a talk show on public access.
        The best "Jesus" moment was when he was rescuing Santa from Osama. The part where he raised his arms in peace and then pulled knives and guns from his robe was priceless!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I had to go with chef.
          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Kyle's mom's a big fat bietch
            Monkey!!!

Comment

I'm surprised by the lack o--TIMMAH!!!
              "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
              "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
              "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

He's second choice on the list?

Where's Starvin Marvin?
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                X