Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Seattle's Finest Be Raiding Penny Arcade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The link should be http://www.penny-arcade.com/ the hyphen is missing in the OP.
    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Beautiful!

Comment

Gabe responds:

I just wanted to make a quick note that the page may be up and down today. The server is getting slammed pretty hard. I just wanted to make sure you knew that if the page was down it’s not because of Jack. Well not directly anyway.

Some people have suggested that it might be time to start ignoring the guy and honestly that’s what we had decided to do. However, that was before he tried to have us arrested. Jack is not scary, if you speak to him for even a couple minutes you realize that. What’s scary is that people in the mainstream media listen to him. I don’t think we can just ignore him anymore.
        =========================================
        Penny Arcade also pledged not to simply ignore Jack Thompson. This is a good move for their website, since this story has generated tremendous interest.

Comment

Hurray for self-publicity disguised as integrity!
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

w00t! false integrity! w00t! for another pointless controversy!

I really hope this whole "Video Games Are Evil" mess leads to the resurrection of the PMRC!
            Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
            Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

It seems that internet nerds do have some sort of power. Jack Thompson is now under investigation by the Florida bar.

Comment

Working...
              X