X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home made coctails!

Post some home made coctails!

(thread inspired by the supercitizen)

Schnuggler, like I said in the winter comfort thread (Peppermint Schnoppz and Hot Chocolate)
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Ok thanks Japher.

(yeah right )
      ahem. something more... refreshing?

Comment

I don't know a lot. Actually only one. Archer's schnapps with coke and ice. bof.

Comment

Tequila Sunrise

Tequila, Orange juice, Pineapple juice, and splash of garenadine (sp?), on the rocks
          Monkey!!!

Comment

tequila sunriiiize
            bloodshot eyes
            realize you'al gonna die
            so get the money

ok. that sounds refreshing will be tested

Comment

Pain Killer

My favorite for hot days:

Ingredients:
              1/4 glass Rum (Pusser)
              1/4 glass Cream of coconut
              1/3 glass Pineapple juice
              Healthy splash Orange juice
              Sprinkle Nutmeg
              1 Maraschino cherry
              Lots Ice

Fill cup with ice. Pour Pusser's Rum to fill about 1/4 of the glass. Fill with an equal amount of Cream of Coconut (Coco Lopez is good. Add some pineapple juice and a good splash of orange juice. Shake well. Add cherry and sprinkly nutmeg. Grab a staw and get ready! This was originally made in the Britsh Virgin Islands -- Pussers is the official rum of the Royal British Navy. Alter the amount of rum to your taste. Sorry about the inexact measurements -- that's the way we do it down in de islans mon!
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Turkish pepper dissolved in vodka

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Mojitos

Ingredients:
                  - 1 tblsp sugar
                  - several sprigs of sweet mint
                  - juice of a whole lime
                  - ice
                  - 1.5 shots white rum - Bacardi Silver
                  - splash orangina
                  - splash soda water

Directions:
                  1 - Chop mint. Add to sugar, and grind with a spoon to release the mint flavor. Use a motar and pestle if available. Add ice, lime juice and rum. Splash with grapefruit juice, orangina, and soda water.
                  2 - Garnish with a thin slice of lime dipped in brown sugar (float on top).

This is a slight variation of the classic Cuban Mojito with Orangina, but it adds a great taste. Watch out! These can be dangerous!
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

I remember once, in a far away island forgotten in time and in the middle of a sweet continuous haze some years ago I had bought a bottle that was melon/vodka. That was some of the sweetest stuff. No idea which brand it was though. Absolut vanilla sucks otoh.

Comment

Gin and Tonic with a twist of lime is probably my most favorite mixed drink

Though, the only thing I have in my bar is Vodka, and that is good straight up or with a little 7.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

For the politically incorrect - The Stormtrooper. Half Jägermeister, half Peppermint Schnapps. Pure goodness.
                        Lime roots and treachery!
                        "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Gin and Tonic, for all occasions
                          Lime roots and treachery!
                          "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Does vodka and cola count?

Fisherman's Friend lozenges dissolved in vodka works too.
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Greek Baby Eater -

1/2 glass of Ouzo
                              2 drops Turkish Baby Blood
                              4 tufts of back hair
                              If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

Working...
                              X