Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not making an allusion to that picture. I'm referring to you running around trying to be funny. It's cute.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Adorable, cute, all used in the context of me...I'm getting quite worried now
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

This thread has turned seriously unfun.
        "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
          Adorable, cute, all used in the context of me...
          It's funny because it's absurd.

Absurdity is a staple of comedy!
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I liked some of the firing between Asher and PH.. classic bout I'd say.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Rich. stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

It's funny because it's absurd.

Absurdity is a staple of comedy!
                Freudian methinks
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                  Rich. stop.
                  QFT

Comment

This is "funny" as in "let's point and laugh at the funny little spastics!", right?

If it isn't, what's that litany of bastards doing up there?
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

MING!

Nah, definitely Pekka

Laz is funnier than Pekka IMO, but he isn't very active in the OT currently. Same for Stefu
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Pekka. Its doubly valued since he's finnish - a land of little humour.
                        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                          Oh look who's turned up...did your boyfriend let you out of your gimp suit tonight?
                          This being the man complaining that others are talking about his personal life! Too rich!
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

No. Too Rich.

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Wiggy always makes me laugh.
                                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                                X