MikeH
    2.80%
    Ted Striker
    6.54%
    other
    11.21%
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Teh Pekkah!
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

err, if you pick other

please post

pleast post anyways acutally

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

JohnT?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I was posting people I remembered being humorous

then I got tired and wrote other

JM
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

*ahem*
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

you would have been in the near future Provost

as I said.. I just got tired of writing names.. and could have only put 23 anyway

so I jus tsaid other..

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

I mean, not even a damn banana option either? What kind of crappy poll is this supposed to be?
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                  *ahem*
                  Ah, **** off, I'm funnier than you .
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Ah, **** off, I'm funnier than you .
                    Terminal illness is funnier than you
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Cancer can be very funny

Comment

pwned...and again my proof why I deserve to be on this poll
                        Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I'm floored that Fez isn't on this list. He makes my heart sing.
                          Lime roots and treachery!
                          "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                            pwned...and again my proof why I deserve to be on this poll
                            Pwned? When's the last time you said anything amusing? And your personal life's struggles don't count (since you don't mean them to be funny)

Comment

PH and his dry humour

But from that list Laz tops it.
                              Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Working...
                              X