American Commandos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Commandos

I have been thinking, maybe for years now, that in every movie and tv-series made in the US, when guys are having sex with girls, they get up and put their pants on first. No underwear. Right after sex. I find that disgusting.

First off I think I don't need to mention the fact that they shoudl maybe shower first, since they also don't seem to be using condoms (and they should shower even then). They just jump to their jeans. Every single time!

What is it with you guys. Do you go commando all the time? I find it rather unpleasant, I like the feeling of my high quality boxers with superior make. Going without them doesn't mean more freedom, I mean it wouldn't feel as pleasant. ESPECIALLY with jeans.

So why do you guys go commando all the time like that? You have no class or you think it's sexy? It's not sexy at all.... that's like man opening his shirt buttons too much to make it sexy. Not sexy at all, men shouldn't do that.

Furthermore, a nice suit pants might feel OK going commando, but that's not the point, you don't do that, besides with nice materials, your willie to come too visible if going commando in nice suit pants. Thus, you wear boxers. Every day.

It's not sexy to go commando. When women do it, it's sexy. If they do it in jeans, it's not sexy even then.

Gross!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

"to go commando" - keine Unterwäsche tragen

Astonishing.

Comment

I never wear underwear, it feels more comfy!

Comment

I used to go commando, until I moved to Florida. It's too hot and humid down here not to wear boxers (or boxer-briefs).
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Why is the term "going commando" anyway? Do commandos not wear underwear?

Semper ubi sub ubi. =)
          Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

I often go commando (~50% of the time)
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I also like the fact that Pekka thinks you should shower after ****ing.

I'd be taking 3-4 showers a day...

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Kleider machen Luete

Or in this case, keine Unterwasche tragen machen Luete

Pekka,

I think that's just a portrayal in the movies.

I've always found lack of underwear disgusting, along with thongs, I think they are both disgusting also. I have known alot of people that don't wear drawas for some reason. Girls do it when they wear supertight pants so you can't see their pantylines.

Now those lacy French cut panties, those are the bomb.
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

PS When are you joining a mercenary squad?

We have lots of private US companies that are hiring like crazy, and country of origin doesn't matter.
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ted, I KNOW but I don't have the credentials for it.

And yes, going commando is disgusting. I guess it's that in here, it's always so cold you can't really do it, you can do it in summer but we aren't so used to hot so you kind of again have to wear, besides then you wear things like shorts etc...

KH, damn, seems to me you're debating a lot!
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

KH, you do some cleaning of yours after sex, no?

Comment

ITS LIKE ROMEO AND JULIET
                        HOT SEX ON A PLATTER JUST TO MAKE YOU SWEAT
                        YOUS ABOUT TO GET SOMETHING YOU WILL NEVER REGRET
                        AND ITS GONNA BE THE BOMB THIS IS WHAT I MEANT
                        YUP

Comment

IM THE BIG DON, I GOT THE BIG BOMB, BIGGER BALLS THAN KING KONGS STEP ASIDE
                          IN THE MUTHAF****N ZONE OF COMMANDO
                          YOU HAVE NO CHANCE MY BROS RUN YOU OVER LIKE JOE THE CAT THE RAT WHO AINT GO RATATATTAT BUT A BAT IN A REAL COMBAT THE FOOL YEAH THATS RIGHT ITS YOU!!

GET IT TWISTED LIKE JOE THE CAT AND LOSE!
                          In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka

And yes, going commando is disgusting. I guess it's that in here, it's always so cold you can't really do it, you can do it in summer but we aren't so used to hot so you kind of again have to wear, besides then you wear things like shorts etc...
                            Pekka, did you know peoples who evolved in colder climates tend to have, shall we say, smaller 'extremities'

Comment

lol if that was true. Do you know that I live in a city that has been long recored to have the highest sperm counts in the whole world?

Now, I don't care if the average penis is shorter than the ones who lie in questionaires, I know I'm blessed and that's enough for me. HUGE.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X