US Deficit shrank by 22% last year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Deficit shrank by 22% last year.

Over 300 Billion dollars. Even with the spending in Iraq.

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

the federal deficit for the fiscal year ending last month was still the third highest on record

However, this year's deficit is likely to be swelled by $30bn of spending on post-Hurricane Katrina reconstruction.
    LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL DONT GET IT TWISTED
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

what's the 'don't get it twisted' ted? Who said it?
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

DONT GET IT TWISTED
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

You know you is my real nigga Pekka turn that frown upside down WORD IS BORN DONT GET IT TWISTED

Comment

the real G's have to watch apprentice now.. make it like Trump DONT GET IT TWISTED
              In da butt.

Comment

WORD UP YOU KNOW IT DOGG DONT GET IT TWISTED

Comment

I wonder what avatar DanS will make Oerdin wear.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

A pic a Bush in a big "heart" frame
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
                    X