The name's Craig, Daniel Craig....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The name's Craig, Daniel Craig....

Daniel Craig has been chosen to replace Pierce Brosnan as James Bond.
    Does anyone care that he's blonde, or relatively unknown?

A convincing ladies man?

Unconcerned about the new actor for Bond. I hear Paul Haggis will direct though. This I like.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

This morning, CNN had a bit about this and Soledad O'Brien was ridiculing Craig as the new James Bond. She thought he did not look the part at all.
      'There is a greater darkness than the one we fight. It is the darkness of the soul that has lost its way. The war we fight is not against powers and principalities, it is against chaos and despair. Greater than the death of flesh is the death of hope, the death of dreams. Against this peril we can never surrender. The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.'"
      G'Kar - from Babylon 5 episode "Z'ha'dum"

Comment

Re: The name's Craig, Daniel Craig....

Originally posted by duke o' york
        James Blonde?

Comment

Re: The name's Craig, Daniel Craig....

Originally posted by duke o' york
          What's wrong with blonde? I'm blonde.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

now I have a problem
            Monkey!!!

Comment

damn... I thought Clive Owen was probably the best choice out there...

I don't like the blonde hair, but I can't comment on his acting ability as I've never heard of this guy...
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I saw him in a television show called Archangel and a TV play called Copenhagen. He is a good actor, and reckon he could perform the darker role that this new film is supposed to have.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Re: Re: The name's Craig, Daniel Craig....

Originally posted by Zopperoni

James Blonde?
                  I was trying to avoid that. Thanks Zopp.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil
                    Unconcerned about the new actor for Bond. I hear Paul Haggis will direct though. This I like.
                    I thought he was just doing a rewrite of the script and that Martin Campbell (spelling?), the guy who did Goldeneye, was directing......could be mistaken though.
                    If at first you don't succeed, take the bloody hint and give up.

Comment

Relatively unknown? Most Bonds have been relatively unknown, before being Bond... And there is hairdye...
                      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

They should bury Bond, he's been kept artificially alive for too long now.
                        Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

Originally posted by embalmer42

I thought he was just doing a rewrite of the script and that Martin Campbell (spelling?), the guy who did Goldeneye, was directing......could be mistaken though.
                          You could well be right. My info comes from Bell TV (not very reliable) and was buried among the news of Daniel Craig....

edit: The involvement of Haggis would go a long way toward the "darker role" Dauphin was mentioning.
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Daniel Craig is ok looking for a guy his age, but as a James Bond?

/me checks Magic 8-ball...

"My sources say 'No.'"
                            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X