No announcement yet.

Modern Day Gladiator Games anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They do have the Ultimate Fighting type tournaments.

But they stop the fights before someone gets seriously hurt.

But there are the usual knockouts, and also, broken bones.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ted, So? There are KOs in boxing, kickboxing, muay thai etc etc. There are broken bones in Judo, hockey, football etc etc.

mixed martial arts is not even in top 5 of the dangerous injury list.

That is of course because of good matchmaking. Bad matchmaking and you have some serious problems.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

So ?

So ?

So ?
        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

So it's no gladiator type of event. It's just the best fighting sport there is.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

So ?

Comment

So that means I win.
              In da butt.

Comment

So?

Comment

I was under the impression that Jordan was starting mock gladiator games in an old Roman arena they dug up, and planned to start chariot races soon.

RACE Project
                  Lime roots and treachery!
                  "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

I want to go to Jordan someday

Their queen is from the heathen Crusader USA stock

WORD UP DONT GET IT TWISTED

Comment

TED YOU LOSE! Keep your loser hoes son.. your hoes wear g-strings, mine wear high heels and 3-piece suits..
                      In da butt.

Comment

I heard that the king is a big Roman history buff, and owns two sets of authentic legionary armor. Do they have halloween in Jordan?
                        "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                          TED YOU LOSE! Keep your loser hoes son.. your hoes wear g-strings, mine wear high heels and 3-piece suits..
                          On the other hand, my hos have no need for clothing.

Comment

Boxing has to be the stupidest sport. Punch each other in the head until one of you can't stand up anymore. And they are shocked (shocked I tell you) to find brain damage occurring!
                            He's got the Midas touch.
                            But he touched it too much!
                            Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Just like chess. You move miniatures around and lift your glasses every other second and do it for an hour. And then they are shocked they can't get laid!
                              In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                                Man those hoes wearing g-string are wack I'm trying to give my SOUTH FLORIDA PYTHON something to eat it wants caviar not dookie to munch on you know what I'm saying DONT GET IT TWISTED WORD TO THE MOTHER YOU KNOW HOW WE DO IT BACKDOOR STYLE ON THESE HOES BUT ONLY AFTER A SHOWER

Comment

Working...
                                X