Disgusted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgusted

Well, I was watching this ... crime program, about unsolved crimes here, they have usually camera footage etc, try to get people to call and solve them.. many times they solve them because they have good material. Usually it's rapes and stuff, stabbings, sometimes kidnappings and murder but this time it had great footage of group .. of PUNKS, their faces should be next to the dictionary with the word as explanation.. beating an old man seriously.

Basically for nothing of course. They just took him down for no reason at all, in the middle of city, and started beating him, the man was on his ass sitting, and this one dude just started playing football and striking as hard as he could. Then when he was out of energy, his buddy came to continue, kicking full force straight to the face. What makes this particularly dangerous was the mans position, sitting on his ass, so when you kick them in the face, you get maximum force because the face is at optimum level. And he kicked as hard as he could. For no reason at all.

As usual, no one did anything. What seems odd, was that there was a group of 5 MEN walking next to it, watched it and continued walking. THey coudl have taken the ****ers down. What makes me mad is that no one did anything, and they were just PUNKS, I mean easy to fight, they didn't know how to fight, ti was obvious while they whailed on the old man. You always think well, when it really happens maybe you're not so brave after all. BS, the dudes were outnumbering the PUNKS, and they were grown young men, they coudl have easily **** them up. But did they do it? No, they did nothing and the old dude was beaten as long as the PUNKS had energy left in them.

The poor fellow wouldn't show his face in the program, either he was afraid, or his face was still such a mess. I would have understood if the situation looked super dangerous to outsider, but at least in my eyes it looked like an easy pray, and a good fight coming up. Unless of course outnumbered badly. What a bunch of pussies those grown men were, they could have easily killed the old man with that action. I mean of course the ones who walked away and did nothing. And of course the PUNKS.

Then tehre was this prime example of our justice system, where there was 18 year old dude, convicted of murder. He showed no remorse and said he has no regrets he killed some guy, multiple stabbing and finishing him off hammering his face. No remorse. But he still gets out in half, that would be 6 years. Prior to that incident, he had gotten battery charges, the worst one, where you have to use a weapon, against the same dude, prior to that he was convicted of burning a school on purpose because some dudes from that school beat him earlier......... but he was convicted to the murder as first timer, because it was his first prison sentence. WTF? So THAT counts as first time?

Besides, I thought if you get sentenced for murder, you have to serve the punishment till the last day. I guess not?!?!? ANd why will he be paroled automatically, he says he feels no guilt or remorse, and he was ****ing smirking all the way he told about how he killed the dude and basically almost laughed. And then he gets the minimum and paroled adn stuff, I thought you had to WORK to get paroled early, but I guess not.

Disgusting. Our new minister of justice is also amateur, never spent a day in law school, so she doesn't even know the practices. This means, nothing will change for a long long time either.. ****ing greens and lefties and pussies who say we need to have mercy for this bastards, because it's the fault of the system. No it's not. We need to hang them by the balls and throw them in for DECADES, and while at it, develop one of them in-the-butthole-prisons.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Did this happen in Finland?
    B♭3

Comment

TLDR
      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Q Cubed, yes?
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Finland
          B♭3

Comment

And I might add these were extremely typical violence cases in here, this is basically the typical day of things. Not so much gangs fighting, but gangs attacking by standers adn almost killing them. Actually a gang did just kill bystander. And stabbings to death, 0 remorse, in few years and back again at it.

And these are the people who the system protects, so they don't have to serve at all, and keep the normal citizens in fear. THe PUNKS for example won't go to prison for it. None of them. If it was me, I'd sentence them for attempted manslaughter or something in, the two guys who were most active, 20 years for both. And the rest of the gang who did nothing but shouted and were participants in other ways, few years for all of them. And for the guys who walked pass, fines for not even calling the cops.

As for the murderer who has no remorse, and prior cases, LIFE without the possibity of parole. Period. There's just too much of it, there has been shootings with handguns by gangs and by random folks at least once a week or more, simple murders few times a week on a roll. Some chick was found in the woods, her body was rottening already, tied up to the tree and snuffed.
            In da butt.

Comment

And actually, yesterday some dudes were picked up and arrested 500m away from my place for murder that just happened. These are just too ... sentences are way too easy.
              In da butt.

Comment

I think it's being stuck between Sweden and Russia that drives Finns insane.
                B♭3

Comment

I don't mind the random violence, random murders and organized crime so much, I mind the fact that once you get caught, you won't go to prison, and if you do, first timer rules apply to killings etc, meaning you're out in literally few years. I can't comprehend that. How can you kill someone on purpose, get out in 3 years, and that's not a break for you, it's normal. I don't understand that. And then the place he returns, everyone has to be afraid again, because the jimbo will start tearing the places up again, and no one can do anything about it.
                  In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                    I think it's being stuck between Sweden and Russia that drives Finns insane.
                    Not really, it's even better here in Sweden. We don't punish punks at all here
                    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

East Norway/West Finland (aka Sweden)

Finland
                      B♭3

Comment

Right, Sweden has the same thing going on with their justice system.

These people who think we shouldn't punish the folks who do the most disgusting of things, they should be victims IMO. They should look at that video that I saw today and say 'oh well, what these people really need is education and sympathy'. THey wouldn't say that. But then again, they are so out of touch from reality, that they don't even want to see those things. They need to see it. That's what happens to some folks. And you want them get off of it with nothing? No. Throw them in jail. Keep them there. That's it.

And how the hell can you get paroled from murder, when you explain to detail how you did it, almost climaxing, and stating you are not sorry at all, and with prior violent nature, you are bound to do it again? Nice

It's just frustrating that's all.
                        In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                        X