No announcement yet.

Hello again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey... it's someone who for some inexplicable reason changed his name!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Wb. I'm doing alright. Note the location change.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Welcome back, you are my Disco!
        signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
          did you come out?
          No. Oddly enough I'm still not gay, imagine that.

Yes, I got the xbox from mountain dew caps. No, I never wondered why I was fat. I've since lost quite a bit of weight, while still drinking my sugary beverage of choice.

I got banned a lot for doing a lot of things. Mocking and trolling in the OT mostly.

Is Ixnay still floating about?

What the crap are you doing in OR, Boris?
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

I was wondering if inverse was a play...

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Who are you?
              "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
              "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
              Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Inverse Icarus
                I'm still not gay, imagine that.
                Burn him on the stake!
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Working...
                X