Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somehow i'm quite glad that this site doesn't have sound

Have fun with your new toy
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
      Mine
      Looks pretty damn fine.

You play with CD's or are you still stuck in the stone-age in that regard?
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

CDs.. Nah.. vinyls of course.

BlackCat, it's a mixer. Doesn't make too much noise itself.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

CDs are for rombos.. real men use these..
          Attached Files
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            CDs are for rombos.. real men use these..
            Quite rigth - I have a Technichs SL - D2 with a Dynavector pickup - nothing like sinking the diamond into the groove
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

There's no denying about the superiority of vinyl.
              In da butt.

Comment

Vynil is for cavemen.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Wutang is for the children.
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthy
                    Probably one of them life dolls.

And how did they snipe?
                    E-snip is a program people use of e-bay to take the winning bid at the last second. It allows the user to prevent a bidding war and suddenly run in to take the item when there is one minute left.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

counterstrike is teh awesome

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

My friend just spent big money on a super high end turn table and bought several hundred records including dozens he already has on CD. He says, rightly, that perfect condiiton records sound better then CDs since they are 100% analog signal, however, he is ignoring that records degrade over time as the needle etches the groves. This is the same guy who makes $70k as an EE, spent $7k total on his audio gear, bought a new Audi A4, and complains he has no money. I have no idea how he can make 25k more then me then always complain he's out of cash and can hardly pay his bills. People just don't know how to budget any more.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

If you have that high a level of disposable income, why budget when your sins are forgiven in the next fat paycheck

Good for you Pekka my mates house partys are always a ton better when theres someone playing on their decks
                          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Working...
                          X