IBM Research Turns 60

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nostromo
    Asher, we all want to know: your avatar, is that a picture of you? Are you a face painter? A lot of inquiring minds want to know.
    No, it's not me. No, I'm not a face painter.

Maybe I'll photoshop his eyes to have a red glow.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Not being a face-painter just means you don't draw on faces. But are you a face-paintee?
      B♭3

Comment

No.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

kekekekeke ^_^
          B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            Asher, no offense, but this is weird. Of course IBM has done remarkable reserach and breakthroughs, and even Nobelists are working for IBM, but ... corporate penis licking .. I mean it's as if I came here to post 'NOKIA OUT WITH REVOLUTIONARY MODEL' and then it would be like great and stuff.
            NOKIA OUT WITH REVOLUTIONARY MODEL
            Attached Files
            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

lol you know that pic right there says it all, about the old problems of design that still carries it's ugly notoriety to this day. Can't blame it though, look at that phone, it's horrible. HORRIBLE! I wouldn't even take it for free. Nokia deserves the bad rep for its historically bad designs.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
              X