Where's Dissident?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Dissident?

Anybody has news of Diss? Long time I haven't seen it on 'Poly. Apparently, he left in early September, but he posted no obvious clue that he'd be away for a long time.

Anybody knows?
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

I don't know, but hopefully he's doing OK. Who knows maybe he found a pecial lady friend.

Comment

Now let's not jump to conclusions
      The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Hope he hasn't offed himself, he was often giving little comments about suicide with a smiling face attached.
        It's candy. Surely there are more important things the NAACP could be boycotting. If the candy were shaped like a burning cross or a black man made of regular chocolate being dragged behind a truck made of white chocolate I could understand the outrage and would share it. - Drosedars

Comment

Why is it, that everytime someone hasn't posted in few weeks there are those 'he might have killed himself and I'm serious too, I knew he is like this'.

Diss hasn't offed himself. He's prolly in jail for some sex crime.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            Why is it, that everytime someone hasn't posted in few weeks there are those 'he might have killed himself and I'm serious too, I knew he is like this'.
            Because 'Poly is a haven for depressives?

Seriously, I don't think he has offed himself either. He never sounded so serious about it, unlike Sava. However, if he's with a woman, how dares he not tell us about it?!
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

I remember that, drunk of screwdrivers

Diss didn't seem like on to off himself.

Bet he found himself on the bottom of a bottle of Vodka, met a chick, and now can't get enough of the nookie...l kindof like Selfbiased.
              Monkey!!!

Comment

I also was wondering about JohnT, I'm almost tempted to go to imdb to see if he's still there.
                Monkey!!!

Comment

I guess JohnT has stopped his pause, and has resumed working in earnest. He posted much during several months, but it's exceptional that his schedules allows that.

Comment

He's lurking. He wants me. Basically he's just barricading himself since when I get the million dollars, I'll move next to him and have myself naked BBQs EVERY SINGLE DAY. And then I paint the house in pink and buy a cow to moomoo there. Stuff like that. Just to make a point, that I control the universe.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

But Pekka, I wuv you! Why do you threaten him to do so, when you know you could do it to me while I'm willing?

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                        I remember that, drunk of screwdrivers

Diss didn't seem like on to off himself.

Bet he found himself on the bottom of a bottle of Vodka, met a chick, and now can't get enough of the nookie...l kindof like Selfbiased.
                        I'm surprised he was drinking normally Dis was very anti-drinking. It also sounds like some people acted like jerks to him so he left forever.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I think the only thing that could keep Dissident from apolyton would be a traffic accident or a hiking trip. Unless he's on a self-inflicted polyban to help sort himself out, only I wonder why he didn't post to say so.
                          Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                          "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
                          X