No announcement yet.

Mystery in Libya

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty cool. Africa's volcanoes are definitely under-rated.

Comment

Originally posted by techumseh
      @germanos - thanks! Maybe we should organize a poly meet there.
      No. There are swarms of mosquitos in the crater.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
        Pretty cool. Africa's volcanoes are definitely under-rated.
        Kilamanjaro?
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

There's a volcano in Tanzania which has carbon-based black lava. How cool is that?

Africa also has two of the world's four lava lakes.

Comment

define "lava lake"
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

I'd say someone has waaaaay too much time on their hands
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

And I would say some people have children who keep us from having too much time on our hands.
                The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

OIL!!! OIL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                    I'd say someone has waaaaay too much time on their hands
                    You're right! We should all get back to 'poly, before we waste any more time.
                    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

I think I saw something like that the last time I did a Google earth search of the Libyan desert.
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Oh no! The Earth has malignant melanoma! The lesion must be removed before it spreads! I recommend deep excision of the middle east.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Oh great. It'll be dead in about 6-12 months. Pack yer bags.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                          X