Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop giving them money!

Comment

I can't because Euronites run the show! And I will try to stop them all the time but so far no success!
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Besides you should take some of it anyway. I'd feel a lot better that some of them fat cats don't get it all, so I rather have it that you actually eat it.. and drink it..
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Very kind

Comment

Besides I would use it for the benefit of Hellas! And I'd cut the right hand of everyone caught for theft of EU funds! That's right. And I don't care about the court of human rights!
            Or better yet, I'd make sure they'd eat only bean soup in prison.

Comment

Further EU integration can only be achived by making it possible for countries to choose how much integration they want.The Brits would probably opt for a free trade zone and that's ok (who wants the anyway , they never wanted to join the EU ,they simply wanted to prevent the formation of a strong unified Europe), other countries could maintain their current level of integration,whilst some (who realise that in 20 years time they won't be able to play lackey to the US, since China will surplant them as the global superpower) will integrate further and a create socio-economic paradise that will eventualy bring reason,peace and prosperity back to this self-destroying world (ok, I got carried away back there, but still , I want a United States of Europe !!!!).
              Last edited by _BuRjaCi_; October 12, 2005, 11:03.
              I'm not buying BtS until Firaxis impliments the "contiguous cultural border negates colony tax" concept.

Comment

And don't even get me started on the matter wether Croatia,Turkey or any country should join the EU at this time.
                However, on the matter of the bean soup and severd apendages I heartaly agree .
                Last edited by _BuRjaCi_; October 12, 2005, 11:05.
                I'm not buying BtS until Firaxis impliments the "contiguous cultural border negates colony tax" concept.

Comment

Working...
                X