No announcement yet.

million dollar ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

or... we could compete, driving each other on, and then eventually one will buy the other out, making both rich.
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Even better.

We should also have the insult material as intellectual property, so we can hire some goons to sue everyone who would dare to record it and spread it in the internet..
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Homo nude Finn caladar starring Pekka

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

You'd buy it, I'm sure.

Good idea, however I don't think I want to do that, what would I tell to my parents and relatives after that.. they already think I'm quite .. outgoing and do weird things, but that might be too much, even for them. After passing out to my own graduation party while everyone was there, in my suit, with whiskey and champagne, after being a known streaker and the one 'who whips it out any place, any time, any reason', after claiming superiority in the family and after being myself, I don't think they want to see homo nude calendar right now.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Start your own cult.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Falun Gong
              Originally posted by Serb:Please, remind me, how exactly and when exactly, Russia bullied its neighbors?
              Originally posted by Ted Striker:Go Serb !
              Originally posted by Pekka:If it was possible to capture the essentials of Sepultura in a dildo, I'd attach it to a bicycle and ride it up your azzes.

Comment

Working...
              X