million dollar ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• million dollar ideas

I've been thinking lately, that I need to make million dollars. I've said my official goals in life are to make million dollars (at least) and get an invitation to one of them parties at Playboy Mansion. I figure I need to make the million first... (hey, I'm realist). With my superior genes, I feel like once I get to the party, I can also hook up with a bunny, no sweat.

SO.. million dollar ideas are welcome. Let's cut to the chase, if you come up with the million dollar idea and I make it, I give you half.

The basic idea is to have a fun and easy way doing it. It must be a crazy idea.. crazy enough for it to actually work. I'm not looking to set up an honest business and work hard. Just a crazy idea. I have figured out few today, but they're not that good really, but you get the idea of what I 'm trying to do here, so you can contribute.

Examples:

1) Insult phone. It would cost, say, 100 euros per call, and it would be international, you could call where ever you are and the 100 euros would be charged automatically. I would then proceed to insult you as I see fit. I might even just hang up to piss you off and not say anything, or perhaps just 'FU you got screwed'. I figure I could get AT LEAST 1000 calls around the world, I mean that's totally doable, and I would make 100k just shouting at people. Gain some publicity, and I'd be sure to make the million. Enough publicity, and I'd set up new prices, 100 euros for me to just hang up on you, 500 euros for one minute of insults, 1000 euros for 5 minutes of insults, including insults to your mother. 2000 euros and I CALL YOU and insult you when I feel like it for a week with very loud voice and extreme prejudice.

When this insult phone gets big enough, I might even expand from sadist to masochist, where you can insult me instead. Feel like letting some steam out? COME ON, I dare you to **** me up! It wouldn't be popular, but easy job, and I only need 1000 calls around the world to make 100k..

2) Beating service. This would only work in Japan. You pay me and I'll kick your ass. Several modes and categories. Waivers. You want to be pushed around and insulted? 500 euros and you get 10 minutes of your worse schoolyard bullying. 1000 euros, and I'll push you over, spit on your face and kick you. 5000 euros and I'll punch your face in and beat you silly into a bloody pulp. I figure I'd get enough customers in Japan to make the million bucks.

3) Charity. Donate money to me, and I'll give half to good target. When I get the million, I'll go and donate the other million to people in need, and take a camera with me so you see how the money got around. No administration, no stock markets, no bureocracy, 50% of the donation goes directly into good hands guaranteed. Better percentage than most charities can give you.

4) Gambling. Give me money. I need 500k. With the 500k, I'll go to Las Vegas, and put it all on black, take camera with me so you can see what happened.

things like this.. these aren't very good, but go on, give me some ideas!
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Get a very good life insurance policy, get someone to kill you, and come back as a zombie to collect the money.

Comment

Right.

Next?
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
        Right.

Next?
        You're too much of a wussy to do follow up on my suggestion. You should be ashamed of yourself, you little sissy-wussy.

Comment

you didn't pay to insult me so..

There is no follow up. After I die, I can't collect the money, now can I? If I fake my death, well that's against the law.
          In da butt.

Comment

you didn't pay to insult me so..

There is no follow up. After I die, I can't collect the money, now can I? If I fake my death, well that's against the law.

And I thought you were a real man.

Comment

I ain't got no ideas for million dollars...

Only few for million euros, but you don't want those.
              I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

euros will do just fine.

I have to go to sleep, and I expect tons of ideas here so I can get to it. I can already imagine the thread I'll be making 'I made my million!' with tons of lols and 'so looong suckers!' at the end. Come on. I dare you to make me have that situation.
                In da butt.

Comment

Buy lotto tickets... it may be your best chance
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I have a lot of ideas that would make me a lot of money!!!

car that runs on water, has same or better horsepower to weight ratio as gas engines, expels harmless exhaust, and uses low amount of fuel...

simple, easy to use, fully compatible, bug free operating system for computers...

power source that is safe, generates lots of power, simple to operate and maintain, and cheap...

WOWOWOWOWO

I SHOULD BE A GAZLILLOINARE BY NOW WTFZ41123
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sava, yeah except that you'd have to work hard to get the car that runs on water..

I don't want to work for it. I think I'm arrogant enough to make it. I'm too obnoxious to not make it. Faith has it for me... so I can rub everyones nose in it.

Seems like our moderator Ming will be the first one to be credited in the 'I TOLD YOU SO' list. I'm hoping it'll be the insult phone thing, it would be perfect to rub it in, but I don't think any of these ideas are good enough to go with, they're just one of those 'think 1 minute, what do you come up with' kind of things, wild but then again stupid ideas.

It needs to be wild but quite catchy.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Sava, yeah except that you'd have to work hard to get the car that runs on water..
                        no, I have all these things already...

I just keep them secret!

I don't want the money, I am not in it for the money... I do it FOR SCIENCE!

but I don't want to see my inventions used for evil...

if I gave my inventions to humanity, even if I sold them, they would be used for evil...

and I can't have that

in fact, the power source is actually rigged to a very large bomb... it's destructive force is large enough to wipe out our solar system. It is controlled by the computer (which is a super intelligent artificial intelligence)... it will detonate the bomb if humanity has the potential to expand beyond it's blast radius, or if the computer is in danger of being deactivated...

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

stop being crazy and help me make a million. I ask this only once more from you, and if you don't obey, then I just don't like you anymore.
                          In da butt.

Comment

stop being crazy and help me make a million. I ask this only once more from you, and if you don't obey, then I just don't like you anymore.
                            sorry, I can't radically alter the natural course of human development...

and that would include helping you make a million...
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

ok well it's not your fault. WOuld you like to .. pay 100 euros and get an insult?
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X