Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't like..

ugly women
    people who smell (excuses OK few times, all the time, nah)
    people who argue with me when I'm RIGHT
    bad food that makes your belly go *SHROOM*
    people who think they can insult and say anything and not get their ass kicked
    energy drinks that are over priced
    clubs that close before 4 AM
    wet farts
    slow cars
    people who are not competitive
    people without passion
    folks who think they should get to say what I do with my money
    folks who think they deserve things when they did nothing to get it

What about you?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

keep it civilized! Don't go to personal insults here..
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Wet trainers
      People leaving shirty messages on my work answer phone (if I wasnt already working my arse off I would have taken their damn call ffs)
      being skint
      Going to work in the dark
      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

I don't like people who are competitive

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

I don't like people.

Comment

A sociaphobe, on the internet? Now I HAVE seen everything!
            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

also I hate house music with SO much potential in the base line, and then it's ruined with such bad intentions it makes me sick.. would be excellent, very basic house, but no.. let's make it stupid. And then there's many remixes of it, and they make it suck even more.

THat just plain sucks. It's like if Jesus wanted to turn water into wine, it would be bad beer instead.
              In da butt.

Comment

I don't like being single.
                "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

OOOOoo *crowd reaction*

Don't worry Spiffie.. you'll find someone.
                  In da butt.

Comment

"wet farts".
                    Well, I can't argue with that one.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

cabbage
                      shellfish
                      mustard
                      rice
                      people who talk before they think
                      people who talk instead of act
                      people impressed of people who talk much
                      people with short attention span
                      self-hating "altruists"
                      anti-fascists throwing cakes at people's faces
                      nu-metal
                      people not recognizing prince charles of wales as the antichrist
                      får jag köpa din syster? tre kameler för din syster!

Comment

what was the part after mustard again?
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I don't like...

Pretensions ****ers especially the stupid ****ers who try to act like they have money by spending every cent they make on Armani and fancy watches. Invariably I make more then these idiots yet they look down on me since I don't drive a new BMW. What they won’t own up to is while they're spending every cent they make and maxing out their credit cards they're spending their future. That's why I have a house and a nice retirement fund while they're one pay check away from bankruptcy.

I also don't like arrogant people. You know who I'm talking about. The bastard who thinks he's god's gift to women or who believes he's just the best guitar player ever. Typically these people aren't half as good as they think they are but they'll still pretend they're better then everyone else when really they're just *******s.

For some reason I find, at least in Southern California, many Iranians and Arabs fall into those two traps where as most whites, Hispanics, and Asians are more down to Earth. Is that a stereotype? Yes, but one that is true at least half of the time. Don’t like it? Sue me.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

"You know who I'm talking about. The bastard who thinks he's god's gift to women or who believes he's just the best guitar player ever."

But if it's true, then they aren't arrogant.. just honest.
                            In da butt.

Comment

Yeah, but theres a certain arrogance to proclaiming you're the best, even if its true or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X