Denmark pulverizes Greece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denmark pulverizes Greece

Entire world cheers, parties ecstatically.

I guess I have been living under a rock, because I don't know what you're referring to.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

To be fair, at this stage it's more of a declaration of intent than something that's actually happened.

World Cup football qualifier being played right now.

Comment

40 min. 1-0 Denmark, Michael Graugaard.

Comment

So the game hasn't finished yet, and scoring in the first half already counts as pulverising?

How are you going to describe the match if Denmark actually go on to win?

*duke suddenly finds himself supporting Greece in the hope that an equaliser will make this thread look really stupid, all right, more stupid.

Comment

Confidence is the key. And it's Greece..

1-0 at half time.

Comment

You could use this one:
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

It's a Belgian ref.

Comment

One thing is that we displays that it was sheer luck that Greece became European champions - it's much worse that we depends on that Albania, of all, beats Turkey to continue.
                  With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Yes, it's meager prospects for the last games. We should probably hope for Turkey being banned for some reason.

Gravesen gets a Gouda sandwich, so he won't play Kasakhstan.

Comment

I wouldn't say that it was sheer luck that won the Euro Championships - it was simply a case of boring football. Packing the defence and somehow managing to prevent players who would normally score from doing so. They didn't have a great deal to offer going forward, and relied on three or so players to do all their attacking.

Comment

Greece sucks donkey nuts. They haven't had a decent opportunity the whole game.

5 minutes to go.

Comment

Full time, 1-0 Denmark.

We got all we needed.

Go Albania, go, go!

Comment

Congrats to Denmark.

Meanwhile Sweden lost to Croatia due to a temporary brain collapse on captain Olof Mellbergs part.
                            I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

1-0!

Yeah, pulverize
                              So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                              Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Working...
                              X