Friday night drunk thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday night drunk thread!

It's a friday night and this place hasn't had enough drunk threads lately methinks

So let's have one
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

*hick*
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

free drinks at work for the win
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Always good
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Does it mean I have to do fake typos?

Comment

mnoop[
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I'm in then,I'm drinking and watching UFC55 until 04:00. No fake typos though!!!!

Comment

What a piss poor drunk thread!

Comment

it does seem to be lacking something
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Drunks...that's what it's lacking...even my best impersonations weren't enough
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

ill have a dirnk then
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

relay am not drunk but tyoing .o spellcheck or edoting

Comment

ZOMG its jom miller~!~

Comment

Good for you
                            Attached Files
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X